KOMBANK ARENA, as the most modern facility of its kind in Europe, definitely merits attention.
Wishing to bring the facility closer to the visitors and offer them the chance to learn, first hand, about all details of this very complex site, the Arena provides guided tours.
During the guided tours of the Arena, the visitors have the opportunity to receive plenty of information and data. The basic information is given at the PRESS CENTER, where the 10 minute promo film shows the laying of the Arena foundations and the manner of building of such a complex facility. After receiving the basic information, the visitors proceed with a guided tour of the arena, halls, VIP boxes and all other places in the Arena accessible to visitors.
After the tour of the facility, visitors may take photographs in the permitted zones.
- Arena tours should be scheduled in writing 7 days in advance.
- Visits take place Monday to Friday between 10:00 and 16:00h.
- Coach parking space is provided for organized excursions.
- Visits are not allowed on event days in the KOMBANK ARENA facility.
- The tours are not organized on weekends or public holidays.
- Minimum group visit: 5 persons.
- Group visits: primary and secondary schools, universities - minimum 20 persons.
- Study tours: minimum 10 persons.
We are looking foward to your visit!
|SHORT TOUR||45 minutes||RSD 300 per person|
|LONG TOUR||90 minutes||RSD 500 per person|
|Domestic||90 minutes||RSD 1 500 per person|
|Foreign||RSD 3 000 per person|
All rights resevred © 2015 Kombank Arena
Terms & conditions